- GREENEDGE DC-DC SoC
- GREENEDGE PoE SoC
- PoE PD
- EMI/ESD PROTECTION AS16xx
- PRESS ROOM
Akros Silicon is a fabless semiconductor company that uses precision analog and mixed-signal CMOS-based technologies to develop system-level solutions for Energy Management applications.
Akros’ disruptive silicon technology makes it possible to integrate multiple ICs, high-voltage isolation and discrete components into a single device, thus enabling electronic OEMs to develop cost-effective and energy-efficient solutions.
Akros’ solutions are used in a wide-range of equipments that benefit from superior energy efficiency, intelligent power management, networked management and diagnostics, high-voltage and ground loop isolation and EMC protection. These include direct-line or Ethernet-powered (PoE) appliances like VoIP phones, wireless LAN access points, WiMax CPEs, residential gateways, IP and analog surveillance cameras, thin client computers, industrial, automotive and medical equipments.
- World’s first Quad-output, Isolated Power SoC with integrated 2kV isolation
- World’s first PoE Power System-on-a-Chip (SoC) with integrated 2kV isolation
- World’s first IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus Powered Device (PD) controller
- World’s first integrated active EMI and ESD suppressor
Learn more about Akros' unique Technology
Visit Product Links on the left side to learn more about specific products